Saturday, August 29, 2015

Elder Christofferson

Yesterday I had the amazing opportunity to hear from an Apostle and it was such an amazing experience!  We had to take a bus from Posa Rica to Xalapa at 3:00 in the morning, so we were all pretty tired and exhausted by the time we got there. But it was worth it for sure!  Being in the presence of an Apostle of the Lord is such a powerful experience.  From the moment he stepped out of his car you could feel the Spirit and authority the man had.  Everyone was super anxious and nervous and I was super happy.  I couldn't stop smiling:)  He talked to us about the importance of the Spirit in the conversion of an investigator and how we can use it to find their needs.  I learned a lot and received loads of personal revelation.

This week is going to be a good week!  We're going to baptize hopefully 3 people this Sunday.  I hope everyone is doing well and adjusting back to school and what not. I am so grateful for the opportunity our Father in heaven has given us to learn, grow, and change everyday. I see it happen all the time. Oh how the gospel changes lives and hearts. The Atonement is incredible and imperative in our journey back to our Heavenly Father. It is the message I share every day with others that no mistake is permanent or lasting but can be made clean and new through the sacrifice of our Savior, Jesus Christ.  I am so grateful for Him and what He did.  He lives so that I may live again. I love you all and hope you have a great week. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment