Monday, January 18, 2016

New Year, New Beginnings

Oh my goodness what a year!  Probably one of the best in my life and it happened to be the fastest year also. Hahaha like I feel it was July just a minute ago.  As always in this time of year we take time to reflect and review how we did the following year and set new goals for the next. I took time to do just that this last week and let me just say I have some great goals for this coming year. :) New Years Eve here in Mexico was quite loco. It's basically a Mexican 4th of July, where everyone goes hard core with their fire works. It was nuts and made it impossible to sleep so my companion and I sort of just drank a coke and watched some fireworks and it was a chill way to go into the new year.

"hey elder murphy did you guys baptize this last Sunday?" "why of course we did computer thanks for asking:)"

This Sunday we had a spectacular day in that the Fernando's mom, aunt and grandma all made the decision to be baptized.  In the whole time I've been seeing this family I've never seen them so happy. It was like they were glowing!  They are all so happy and now inviting all of their friends and family to church and to partake of the same happiness that they have found in their lives!


Thats all all for now sorry this email is going to be short and sweet. But I just want to leave as always my testimony that I know this is the church of God on the earth.  Christ lives and invites all to come unto Him.  This year make it the goal to draw closer to Him in service, love and humility and you come to know Him, as He is. I love you all so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment