Monday, May 30, 2016

Where Did May Go

Hey family, just a quick update on life here in Tuxpan the city of rabbits with mostly just photos. My companion and I are literally dying of sweat and skin cancer, its like a sauna up in here with the humidity.  But happily I've lost more than 6 kilos in the last 2 weeks and I wear a sombrero. $$$ #alwayspositive


Any ways this week my companion and I went to work and it has been the most humbling week of my mission and lead to a couple days of fasting and the Spirit has been with us.  We wanted to find another big family like the Hernandez family we had baptized a few weeks back.  Well the Lord answered our many prayers and we found the Fonseca family and as of right now they look like they are golden.  It took a ton of effort and a lot of help from the Spirit but they all went to church the first time this Sunday and loved it! Families are the best.

So any ways last week we had some rat issues in our house and at last we captured, killed and ate (lol jk) one. I took videos that I will share upon return from my long journeys.


Well that's about it here from Mexico land of the beans and tortillas. Oh also my companion is super awesome I like him a lot and his birthday is tomorrow. I'll tell him happy birthday for you guys don't worry. Hahaha and speaking of birthdays.... there is someone really special I know who's birthday is coming up.... Elder Brendan Stuart serving in Argentina.  Happy birthday man!

Now I think that's about it I just want you all to know that I love being a missionary and even though its super hard I can't imagine being anywhere else in the world.  I love this gospel.  I love the people here in Mexico and most of all I love my Savior. This is His church, Thomas S. Monson is His prophet! Love you all, take care!

P.S. lololol Paul don't think I forgot about your birthday too. hahahahaha I love you man! 18 years old! That's crazy I feel like you just turned 16... I'm so proud of you eat an extra piece of cake for me and enjoy being a youngin while you can! There's this baby in my ward who looks exactly like you and it makes me laugh because we always say you're Mexican.

No comments:

Post a Comment