Tuesday, March 1, 2016

More updates!

Hey family, so this week was a very good week.  I can not complain!  A week that was filled with ups and downs and was the hardest working week of my mission by far!  We put all of our trust in the Lord and He blessed us with miracles! MIRACLES!

K so it's been my second week here in Tuxpan and well when I got here Elder Bravo and I had to start from scratch.  We didn't have much to work with so we started doing what we knew how to do best and that was talk with EVERYONE.  We found many people to teach but not many of them were progressing very well.  So me and my companion prayed and prayed for help of where to look and we both came to the same conclusion.  Families.  The gospel is for families!  So we made it goal of instead of looking for individual people, we would look for families, and that has changed everything!

This last week we found 2 gorgeous families: the Ramirez family (7 people) and the Quieroz family (4 people) that both came to church this week and loved it!  The Lord truly answered our prayers and and has used us as tools in His hands to find these 2 families!  I love being a missionary and I love having these experiences!  The gospel changes lives and provides a way for families to be together FOREVER!  It's such an amazing gift that He has given us and its for all who choose to follow Him and His commandments!  It's such a grand and sacred blessing that we can only receive it in His holy temple!  I'm here to take people to the temple so that they can receive this blessing!  This is the greatest and most important work I can do!  I love this gospel and I love representing our Savior!  He lives! Because He lives we will too!  This is the only true church on the face of the Earth!  I know it!  I love you all!

PS here are some cool pictures of the beautiful city of Tuxpan and my very green area!



Also a baby alligator (cocodrilo), and I found some Murphy's! (JK we knocked on their door and they had moved...)


No comments:

Post a Comment